Back(B)log

January 15, 2009

A Lot to Write Home

   Here I am again. Writing away. To what end I don't know. Seems to me I have a lot to post here these days. Do I have a lot to tell? Maybe. Depends on whether you get what I'm saying or not. Before I go further, let me warn you. I'm in one of my philosophical moods. Its one of those times when I keep typing. Without making sense to most people, but making a lot of sense to myself and a few who are of a similar mindframe when they read this. If they read this (See what I mean? I'll keep doing things like this. At times, I'll be contradicting myself too. Actually, I won't do something like that).
   Now I'm stuck. I just lost all those thoughts I was holding in my head. My train of thoughts got derailed, so to speak. I've been thinking a lot. About a lot of topics. About a single topic.....I don't know what to write anymore....I give up. This post started out so well (though I say so myself). Damn!

No comments: