Back(B)log

September 03, 2008

Rebel! Rebel!

Such a boring day. I've nothing better to do. This post is just. Timepass. Nothing about it is relevant to anything else. No two sentences were put together intentionally. To convey some thought. Thought process? Mind is a blank. As usual. My fingers seem to be punching keys at random. Forming words at random. Making sense in some roundabout, nonsensical way. What I'm attempting here is to regain my self-proclaimed title as "King of the Ramblers". I was rudely dethroned yesterday by a beer-belly sporting, foreigner-hating, half bald, fashion mishap of an english teacher. He was randomness personified. Not in a nice way. You had to be in the class to really get what I mean. He bored ME to death with his lecture on everything under the sun. He covered topics like the Indian freedom struggle, terrorism and taught us a bit about figures of speech. He went on to elucidate how the UK is actually behind the bombings in Ahmedabad, why India should pack up its prosperous tourism industry in the face of national crisis and why Saddam Hussein wouldn't hurt a fly. In between, he went on to brand Jesus Christ a terrorist while providing us much valued insight as to why the US dollar has fallen by a very small margin while US debts are mounting the world over. Hats off to him. Along with a few shoes. He really rambled! But you know what, I'm not bored anymore. I've decided to complete my attempt at regaining my regentship some other time. "He who runs today, will live to fight another day." Or as I like to put it, "He who runs today, is a fitness freak."

15 comments:

perfect melange said...

so now i know what torture you guys go through in cat class. unless it's someother you're referring to.

La said...

that's CAT class?? hehe! I'm so glad I don't have to be there.

well, at least you don't have to put up with an english teacher who stares at girls (and I don't mean their faces, flirts with the boys, and moves like a really bad barathnatyam dancer while teaching in kannada.

Rookie said...

Yup. It's CAT class I'm taking about Perfect. Though having people you know next to you helps. The other teachers are good. This one was a rogue one.

Rookie said...

Who's this teacher you're talking about, La?

La said...

PU english teacher. Don't remember his name.

The Nut Case said...

Hi V!!

I love what your blog is called.

Why are you learning about Indian Freedom Struggle in CAT class??

The Nut Case said...

oh its me Rash!

Rookie said...

Hi nutcase! Glad you read my blog.

MM said...

This is a pleasant surprise... You're hilarious!
Im blog rolling you, if you dont mind.
It'd be good if you un-italicised though. My eyes are screaming. :)

MM said...

@La: Whaaa? Which PU teacher was this?

MM said...

Nut case no has own blog? *pouts*

La said...

that guy, that english teacher fellow we had in second PU. Remember he called us out of class one day because we were making noise or something and it was all weird. :P

Rookie said...

See? We have to keep a constant watch on what La spouts! She draws a hazy line between reality and fables (or fibs). Glad Madhu read the comment. Else it would have gone unnoticed. One missed opportunity to make La "Eat it"! Go MM!

Rookie said...

Sorry MM, no chance. I mean, I love everything Italy- Pizza, Pasta, Roman Empire, Sonia Gandhi (joking) and italics!

La said...

:P that guy was like that I tell you! silly MM no remember!